Professor of Mathemtics
School of Mathematics, University of Minnesota, 206 Church St. S.E.,
Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA.
Office: 224 Vincent Hall, Phone No.: (612) 625-7532,
2013-2014: Math 8271-8272 (Lie Groups and Lie Algebras)
Spring, 2014: Math 4242 (Applied Linear Algebra) (57302)
(Syllabus, Homework, and Exams)
2014-2015: Math 8280, Topics in Number Theory.
2015-2016: Math 8300, Topics in Algebra.
Automorphic Forms, L-functions, Representation Theory, Number Theory
(math. review of my papers);
Academic Experience (From 1989)
Seminar and Conference
Lie Theory ; Seminar Schedule,
School of Mathematics
- Automorphic Forms and Related Geometry: assessing the legacy of I.I. Piatetski-Shapiro
April 23-27, 2012, Yale University,
- Fields Medal Symposium: Fundamentals of the Langlands program
in honor of Ngo Bao Chau.
October 15--18, 2012, The Fields Institute,
- Representation Theory, Automorphic Forms, and Complex Geometry--A conference in honor of the 70th birthday of Wilfried Schmid
May 20--23, 2013, Harvard University
- The 6th International Congress of Chinese Mathematicians 2013
July 14--19, 2013, The National Taiwan University,
- Representations of reductive groups--A conference dedicated to David Vogan on his 60th birthday
May 19--May 23, 2014, MIT
- The Future of Trace Formulas
June 1--6, 2014, Banff International Research Station for Mathematical Innovation and Discovery
- New geometric methods in number theory and automorphic forms
Aug 11, 2014 to Dec 12, 2014, Math Sciences Research Insitute,
- Analysis, Spectra, and Number Theory--A conference in honour of Peter Sarnak on the occasion of his 61st birthday.
December 15--19, 2014, Princeton University and the Institute for Advanced Study.
- Arithmetic geometry and automorphic representations
April 7 -- May 29, 2015. The Schrodinger International Institute for Math Physics
- Representation Theory, Number Theory and Invariant Theory: In honor of Roger Howe
on the occasion of his 70th birthday.
June 1--5, 2015, Yale University.
- Workshop on Automorphic Forms, Geometry and Representation Theory
July 25--31, 2015, Zhejiang University
- Conference on Eisenstein Series on Kac--Moody Groups and Their Applications to Physics
Nov. 16--20, 2015, The Center for Mathematical Challenges (CMC) of the Korea Institute for Advanced Study
(KIAS), Seoul, South Korea.
- Workshop on automorphic kernel functions
Nov. 30 -- Dec. 4, 2015. The American Institute of Mathematics,
(AIM), San Jose, CA.
- New Developments in Representation Theory
March, 6--31, 2016. Institute for Mathematical Sciences, NUS,
- Formule des traces relatives, Periodes, Fonctions L et Analyse harmonique
May 23--27, 2016. CIRM in Marseille
Chufeng Nien (2006)
Lei Zhang (2011)
Baiying Liu and Xin Shen (2013)
Fangyang Tian and Chen Wan (current)
Academy of Mathematics and System Science, Chinese Academy of Science, Beijing, China.
Morningside Center of Mathematics, Chinese Academy of Science, Beijing, China.
Mathematics Science Center, Tsinghua University, Beijing China.
Beijing International Center for Mathematics Research, Beijing University, China
Shanghai Center for Mathematical Sciences, Fudan University, Shanghai, China.
Chern Institute of Mathematics, Nankai University, Tianjin, China.
Center of Mathematics Sciences, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China.
Math Home Page