Mitchell Luskin's Ph.D. Students
San-Yih Lin, Ph.D. 1987.
Professor in the Institute of Aeronautics
National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan,
Republic of China.
- Robert Cohen, Ph.D. 1988. developing
models and software for Statistical Analysis Systems.
Charles Collins, Ph.D. 1990.
Professor in the Department of Mathematics,
University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Tsong-Whay Pan, Ph.D. 1990.
Professor in the
Department of Mathematics, University of Houston.
- Li Sheng, Ph.D. 1990. working at
Veritas, Mountain View, California.
- Ling Ma, Ph.D. 1991. developing models and software for
- Xiao-long Shih, Ph.D. 1996. working on
statistical modeling for Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
Bo Li, Ph.D. 1996. Professor
in the Department of Mathematics, University of California, San Diego.
- James Riordan, Ph.D. 1997. working
as research mathematician at MIT Lincoln Laboratory.
- Julia Liakhova, Ph.D. 1999. working on mathematical
finance at Allianz.
Pavel Belik, Ph.D. 2000. Associate
Professor at Augsburg College.
Tianyu Zhang, Ph.D. 2006. Tenure-track Assistant
Professor at Montana State Univeristy, Bozeman.
Matthew Dobson, Ph.D. 2009.
NSF Mathematical Sciences Postdoctoral Research Fellow
at Ecole Nationale des Ponts, Paris. Tenure-track assistant professor at
the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- Brian Van Koten, Ph.D. 2012. NSF RTG Postdoc at UCLA, 2012-2015.
- Xingjie Helen Li, Ph.D. 2012. Prager Postdoc at Brown University, 2012-15.
PIRE Math-Mechanics Working Group with current Ph.D. Students, Postdocs, and Collaborating Faculty:
Click here to return to
Mitchell Luskin's Home Page.